[Digikam-devel] Comments on Light Table

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri May 25 13:27:41 BST 2007

> the only thing I didn't like is that the navigation between the
> > images is kind of difficult/strange... I only tested it for a few
> > minutes, so
> > I guess you could get used to it. but at least to me it seems to be
> > somewhat
> > difficult to use.
>

> Hum, are you tested to use Drag & drop between thumbbar and preview panels
> ?

Luis,

i have added a new option in Light Table setup to load automaticly the
selected image from thumbbar into the right panel.

Like this, you set an picture to Left panel (CTRL+L), and you navigate
between the rest of thumbbar content using PAGE UP/DOWN. The selected item
on thummbar is automaticly  loaded on right panel and the left panel do not
change. Comparison sound more easy like this.

This option is set on by default and just go to digiKam config dialog to
disable it.

Please check out svn and give me your feedback. Thanks in advance...