[Digikam-devel] digikam 0.9.2 freshmeat and linuxfr

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 10:50:28 BST 2007

Gilles Caulier wrote:

> 2007/6/27, Fabien <fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
> <mailto:fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com>>:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     Yesterday evening, I posted an a news in linuxfr and freshmeat about the
>     new version.
>
>     They are now published...
>
>     http://freshmeat.net/daily/2007/06/26/
>     <http://freshmeat.net/daily/2007/06/26/>
>

> Why 0.9.2 is a minor enhancement release ? Light Table is a minor stuff ?

:)
There's only major/minor. Major is used for new big version (0.8 =>
0.9). It's a pity that we can't choose something more precise.
Anyway...

>     http://linuxfr.org/2007/06/26/22665.html
>

> The Wiki question from fred is an important and redondant question. All
> major opensource project has an user wiki.

Yes, I agree. And we already spoke about that a few months ago.

> This point has already discuted in this room. a wiki hosted in
> digikam.org <http://digikam.org> will be the hell to drive. A good
> alternative is to use kde.org <http://kde.org> wiki :
>
> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Digikam
>
> I think we most promote this site as well everywhere... Your viepoints ?
I just check that there's now an anti-bot system. So, we can hope there
won't be too much spam on it.
So, let's advertise !

--
Fabien