[Digikam-devel] digikam 0.9.2 freshmeat and linuxfr

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 10:23:01 BST 2007

2007/6/27, Fabien <fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> Yesterday evening, I posted an a news in linuxfr and freshmeat about the
> new version.
>
> They are now published...
>
> http://freshmeat.net/daily/2007/06/26/

Why 0.9.2 is a minor enhancement release ? Light Table is a minor stuff ?

http://linuxfr.org/2007/06/26/22665.html

The Wiki question from fred is an important and redondant question. All
major opensource project has an user wiki.

This point has already discuted in this room. a wiki hosted in
digikam.orgwill be the hell to drive. A good alternative is to use
kde.org wiki :

http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Digikam

I think we most promote this site as well everywhere... Your viepoints ?