[Digikam-devel] holidays time...

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Jul 27 10:35:42 BST 2007

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It's holidays time for me. I will offline during 3 weeks until 20
> august. After a fast and intensive job to port digiKAm to KDE4. I need
> to be disconnected of the world during this period : no computer, no
> internet, no tv, no phone.
>
> Only me, my familly, and my camera...
>
> To photographers : digiKam splashscreen request is open :
> http://www.digikam.org/?q=node/249
>
> ... it's time to turn on your camera (:=)))...

Nice I will do :)

Incidentally if you get 15 mins before you go could you give some
comments on this:

http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Kipi+API+Rework

I'd like to (try) to make progress in your absence but seeing as you are
one of the main Gurus I wouldn't like to go off on a tangent that is
completely wrong :/

If not then I'm comfortable sliding into my usual laziness :)

Have a great holiday

Col