[Digikam-devel] holidays time...

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Fri Jul 27 09:31:40 BST 2007

Alle venerdì 27 luglio 2007, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> It's holidays time for me. I will offline during 3 weeks until 20 august.
> After a fast and intensive job to port digiKAm to KDE4. I need to be
> disconnected of the world during this period : no computer, no internet, no
> tv, no phone.
>
> Only me, my familly, and my camera...
Have a nice holiday Gilles, hope your family as well :p

When you're back we'll start kipi-plugins porting, i swear (wow i said that :) )

In the meanwhile i should release libkdcraw, i couldn't last two weeks
unfortunately.

Talking about holidays, i will be from 4 to 24 August (at least, if i can i'll
be the week after also). You could hear from me, from time to time though... we'll see.

Cheers,
	Angelo