[Digikam-devel] holidays time...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 12:04:38 BST 2007

2007/7/27, Colin Guthrie <gmane at colin.guthr.ie>:

> Gilles Caulier wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > It's holidays time for me. I will offline during 3 weeks until 20
> > august. After a fast and intensive job to port digiKAm to KDE4. I need
> > to be disconnected of the world during this period : no computer, no
> > internet, no tv, no phone.
> >
> > Only me, my familly, and my camera...
> >
> > To photographers : digiKam splashscreen request is open :
> > http://www.digikam.org/?q=node/249
> >
> > ... it's time to turn on your camera (:=)))...
>
> Nice I will do :)
>
> Incidentally if you get 15 mins before you go could you give some
> comments on this:
>
> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Kipi+API+Rework

I'd like to (try) to make progress in your absence but seeing as you are
> one of the main Gurus I wouldn't like to go off on a tangent that is
> completely wrong :/
>
> If not then I'm comfortable sliding into my usual laziness :)

Colin,

Your paper is really appreciate. I have no time now to read it indeep (bags
and car to prepare), but i will print this page and take a look during my
travel (i'm going to Atlantic French coast, just behind "Bretagne").

Next week, i will certainly seen Gerhard at "Ile de RĂ©", and we will talking
about your proposal. Gerhard can post my comments here. Fine for you ?

Have a great holiday

Thanks. I really need to purge my brain (:=))))