[Digikam-devel] new requirement libjpeg.la?

Klaus Weidenbach Klaus.Weidenbach at gmx.net
Thu Feb 15 15:56:59 GMT 2007

Hello,

Thank you very much for all your help. I found the problem finally. I had to
install libjasper as a new requirement to compile digikam. And the file
libjasper.la from libjasper included a new dependency to libjpeg.la. :( I
removed that dependency in /usr/lib/libjapser.la and it seems that digikam
compiles fine now.

--
take care!

xo,klaus