[Digikam-devel] aviability and next 0.9.2-beta1

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 17:40:43 BST 2007

2007/4/21, Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> Just few words about my aviability for the next week. It's holiday time
> for me and my internet access will be limited to use an RTC modem. I will
> follow the mailing list and certainly polish again the implementation in svn
> to prepare the next 0.9.2 release.
>
> There are a lots of changes in svn trunk, and it will be time to start the
> beta series if we want to plan 0.9.2-final during June.
>
> Next week, i will start to review B.K.O and tag all important files to
> fix.
>
> Some points in suspend :
>
> - Antonio, Fast Scale algorithm need to be fixed to render properlly the
> Preview zoom to high level. If it not fixed, i'm sure to see a bug report in
> B.K.O (:=)))
> - Marcel, Luka : are you some patch or fix to apply in svn before to
> release the first beta1 ?
> - Paco : Are you started the Light Table implementation in your computer ?

I have forget to mention than libkdcraw need to be released in beta1 too...
Angelo, are you available to do it...

Marcel, There is a little bug in libkdcraw. In digiKam if Histogram pannel
is visible, and if you open an image in editor there is a crash duing a non
re-entrance of KProcess in image RAW loader. I have certainly forget
something in my backport from DImg::RAW loader to libkdcraw. This problem
have been already fixed by you in the past. Do you remember ?