[Digikam-devel] aviability and next 0.9.2-beta1

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 16:36:13 BST 2007

Hi all,

Just few words about my aviability for the next week. It's holiday time for
me and my internet access will be limited to use an RTC modem. I will follow
the mailing list and certainly polish again the implementation in svn to
prepare the next 0.9.2 release.

There are a lots of changes in svn trunk, and it will be time to start the
beta series if we want to plan 0.9.2-final during June.

Next week, i will start to review B.K.O and tag all important files to fix.

Some points in suspend :

- Antonio, Fast Scale algorithm need to be fixed to render properlly the
Preview zoom to high level. If it not fixed, i'm sure to see a bug report in
- Marcel, Luka : are you some patch or fix to apply in svn before to release
the first beta1 ?
- Paco : Are you started the Light Table implementation in your computer ?

Who will be volumteer to make beta1 packages ? Gerhard, Fabien ?