[Digikam-devel] aviability and next 0.9.2-beta1

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sat Apr 21 21:31:58 BST 2007

> Hi all,
>
> Just few words about my aviability for the next week. It's holiday time for
> me and my internet access will be limited to use an RTC modem. I will
> follow the mailing list and certainly polish again the implementation in
> svn to prepare the next 0.9.2 release.
>
> There are a lots of changes in svn trunk, and it will be time to start the
> beta series if we want to plan 0.9.2-final during June.
>
> Next week, i will start to review B.K.O and tag all important files to fix.
>
> Some points in suspend :
>
> - Antonio, Fast Scale algorithm need to be fixed to render properlly the
> Preview zoom to high level. If it not fixed, i'm sure to see a bug report
> in B.K.O (:=)))
> - Marcel, Luka : are you some patch or fix to apply in svn before to
> release the first beta1 ?

No I dont have any patch here in my local copy.

There are two minor points still with the preview widget which I would like to
fix if we agree that it should be fixed:
- when zooming with the mouse wheel in KDE usually, the direction is reverse
to what we have in digikam (zoom in with mouse wheel up)
- zooming out in preview: does anyone want to zoom out more
than "fit-in-window"?

Marcel