[Digikam-devel] 0.9.0-beta3: test packages released

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Tue Oct 17 22:44:08 BST 2006

> BUT there is a problem with the tarball. Some plugins are no longer
> translated after this test. These are
> Hot Pixel Correction
> Refocus
> The files are inside SVN, but not inside the tarball. Both files were
> not modified in the last two months. It looks like the tarball does
> not include all files.

Just checked the france translation. Same problem. The files are inside
SVN, but not inside the tarball.

Additionally i checked the number of po files for each language using

ls digikam*po |wc -l

and got a max of 28 files inside the plugins tarball. It should be 30,
if everything is translated. I found non of the two files inside the
tarball.

Oliver