[Digikam-devel] 0.9.0-beta3: test packages released

F.J.Cruz fj.cruz at supercable.es
Wed Oct 18 15:34:42 BST 2006

El Martes, 17 de Octubre de 2006 23:44, Oliver Dörr escribió:
> > BUT there is a problem with the tarball. Some plugins are no longer
> > translated after this test. These are
> > Hot Pixel Correction
> > Refocus
> > The files are inside SVN, but not inside the tarball. Both files were
> > not modified in the last two months. It looks like the tarball does
> > not include all files.
>
> Just checked the france translation. Same problem. The files are inside
> SVN, but not inside the tarball.
>
> Additionally i checked the number of po files for each language using
>
> ls digikam*po |wc -l
>
> and got a max of 28 files inside the plugins tarball. It should be 30,
> if everything is translated. I found non of the two files inside the
> tarball.
>
> Oliver

This is the same problem I had with the beta2 release. Some languages weren't
included in tarballs, althought they are in the repository and I updated my
local copy just before I begin to prepare the release. I sent a message to ML
but nobody answered it. I don't know what is the problem.

Paco Cruz.