[Digikam-devel] typo in digikam.po in trunk

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sun Jun 4 18:40:09 BST 2006

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Le Dimanche 4 Juin 2006 15:42, Oliver Dörr a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> just found

>> i believe it should be
>> ... option is only require/d/ if you...
>>

> Fixed in svn...
>
> Oliver, are you seen my messages about future Exiv2 i18n in my blog :
>
> http://www.digikam.org/?q=node/121
>
> What do you think about ?

Hmmm, just re-read your blog. I can't say much about Exiv2 and it's
advantages and so i'll trust your decision about that.

 From the translators view, it's just another package that i'll have to
translate. I just downloaded the Exiv2 sources and found no files to
translate. So it looks like Exiv2 is a pure library without any output
string. If so, the error messages (and all other messages) will be
generated by digiKam and they will be translated during the usual
translation process....

Oliver