[Digikam-devel] typo in digikam.po in trunk

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sun Jun 4 19:40:09 CEST 2006

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Le Dimanche 4 Juin 2006 15:42, Oliver Dörr a écrit :
>> Hi,
>> just found
>> i believe it should be
>> ... option is only require/d/ if you...
> Fixed in svn...
> Oliver, are you seen my messages about future Exiv2 i18n in my blog :
> http://www.digikam.org/?q=node/121
> What do you think about ?
Hmmm, just re-read your blog. I can't say much about Exiv2 and it's
advantages and so i'll trust your decision about that.

 From the translators view, it's just another package that i'll have to
translate. I just downloaded the Exiv2 sources and found no files to
translate. So it looks like Exiv2 is a pure library without any output
string. If so, the error messages (and all other messages) will be
generated by digiKam and they will be translated during the usual
translation process....