[Digikam-devel] Problems with color management

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sat Aug 19 15:03:33 BST 2006

Hi,

since I have a new display with support of sRGB, I wanted to use
color management and configured the path and the profiles in
digikam.

But when I open an image, a message appears:

"ICC profiles path seems to be invalid. No transform will be
done.<p>Please solve it in digiKam setup."

(BTW:  The "<p>" shows up in the message ...)

Unfortunately, it doesn't tell me, which profile couldn't be loaded.
The debug info only shows, that all profile-files have been found
when opening the settings dialog.

What can I do?

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373