[Digikam-devel] Problems with color management

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Sun Aug 20 15:18:47 BST 2006

Le Samedi 19 Août 2006 04:03 PM, Heiner Lamprecht a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> since I have a new display with support of sRGB, I wanted to use
> color management and configured the path and the profiles in
> digikam.
>
> But when I open an image, a message appears:
>
> "ICC profiles path seems to be invalid. No transform will be
> done.<p>Please solve it in digiKam setup."
>
> (BTW:  The "<p>" shows up in the message ...)

Typo fixed in svn.

> Unfortunately, it doesn't tell me, which profile couldn't be loaded.
> The debug info only shows, that all profile-files have been found
> when opening the settings dialog.
>
> What can I do?

The implementation check if these files exist (can be open) :

- workspace profile.
- input profile.

The error dialog appear only if both files can not be found. This is why the
dialog said 'ICC profiles path seems to be invalid.' because the file are at
the same place.

Witch profile path you use ? It's in local ? Witch right permissions you have
on this folder ?

Paco, you have implemented this part. Can you give us your viewpoint please ?