[Digikam-devel] untranslated strings in the search

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Thu Sep 29 15:47:46 BST 2005

Hi Gilles

Gilles Caulier wrote:

>Le Mardi 27 Septembre 2005 11:21 PM, Oliver Dörr a écrit :
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I've translated every single word into german. But there are still some
>>english words left in the GUI. All seems to be related to the new search
>>features (advanced search). The search is built in the way
>>
>>element operation string
>>
>>eg.
>>
>>tag contains grandpa
>>
>>No element and no operation are part of the po files. (i'm using an
>>three hours old SVN checkout).
>>
>>Could somebody verify this?
>>

>Are you sure ?

Yes i am sure. It was a mail from german guy twho send me this as a bug
report. I've verified this situation on my installation. I'm now
searching for an explanation for that for over a week. It happens at
least at two different installations. The strings were translated weeks
ago. The po file is green (completely trasnlated)  and as actual as the
complete checkout (in fact i'll check them both multiple times a week out).

I have no idea how this could happen. I've also asked the kde-i18n-de
team, but till now the riddle is still misterious.

Oliver