[Digikam-devel] Ping.

Joern Ahrens joern.ahrens at kdemail.net
Thu Sep 1 18:33:07 BST 2005

On Thursday 01 September 2005 11:29, Tom Albers wrote:
> Joern Ahrens wrote:
> > On Tuesday 30 August 2005 22:15, you wrote:
> >>Hi Maxime,
> >>
> >>Ok, you transferred the layout to mambo. Nice job. Personally I think it
> >>gets pretty crowded in the text part. I'm not sure about mambo though,
> >> but

Tom, actually I suggested Mambo, because you used it for your website -
different from spip which nobody knows and nobody wants to work with.

Today I've played with the Mambo interface - added a new article, started a
poll, added a new user.... It's much easier to handle than spip and I think,
I'm fine with it.

Max, how can I change the style in which an article is shown. Do I have to
have access to the filesystem or is it possible through the interface.

We will use the cms to add some news to the page here and then and are
not going to do any further development on it. So the main thing is to add an
article asap to the page which seems to be possible with Mambo.

... Jörn