[Digikam-devel] 0.8 branch

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Thu Jun 23 22:06:41 BST 2005

Op donderdag 23 juni 2005 21:43, schreef Mikolaj Machowski:
> No. They are crying out loudly "Mikolaj!!!" Or going through very
> stressful moments.

;-)

> > > 9. In date search possibility to select images not only by week, but
> > > also by
> > >    day of week (columns).
> >
> > I've not done that because I don't think it makes much sense to select
> > all pictures from every wednesday of the month. Feel free to convince me
> > of the need for it.
>
> Weekly recursive meetings. Both personal and professional.

I'll have a look at it.

> > > 14. No possibility to assign tag by drag'n'drop???
> >
> > You can drag tags (from the right) to the images.
>
> OK. That is another problem. I really don't like two panels for tags.
> Why cannot it be done with one? Let it be on the right side, but one.

Left side decides the view in the main area, right side for filtering and
tagging. This way you will never loose the 'view' because you are tagging
pictures, and you can easily tag the results of a search for example. I think
you need to get used to it.

> Great feature it is possible to change type of relation (Or, As well as)
> in advanced search dialog after inserting new condition. But why is it
> so well hidden? I know, it will take more space (and I am always for
> saving screen estate) but this is one of few cases where you cannot play
> niggard.

We don't have the space to make it  a combo. So you needed to delete and add a
new rule if you wanted to chance it. I implemented the double click for the
convenience of advanced users, which actually seems to work ;-)

Toma
--
http://www.kde.nl | irc: {toma}