[Digikam-devel] Two suggestions.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sun Jul 24 17:10:29 BST 2005

Hi there,

I've a couple of suggestions which are open for suggestions, things that I
noticed while working with digiKam for a bit.

When dragging a tag from the right bar to an image, a menu popups if i want to
tag or abort. There are not more options then those two. I would like to
suggest removing the dialog and just tag that image. When doing a lot of
tagging in this way, i can imagen the popup is kind of irratating.

About point 1.2 Show which tags are already assigned, from
http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~trilliti/digikam_tagging/main.html (all other
points have been taken care of btw). I suggest removing the tags which are
already assigned to the image. This way we don't have to struggle with the
problem of checkboxes / icons overlapping, and more important, it is
consistent with the remove tag behaviour, which only shows the assigned tags.

Tom
http://www.kde.nl | http://www.digikam.org |irc: toma | toma at jabber.kovoks.nl