[Digikam-devel] SideBar support in ShowFoto and Image Editor

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Mon Aug 15 20:07:46 BST 2005

Dnia poniedziałek 15 sierpień 2005 17:40, Rainer Krienke napisał:
> Am Montag, 15. August 2005 17:19 schrieb Joern Ahrens:
>
> I think this ist not true in all points. The histrogram view would be
> better placed in a horizontal layout.

Very true. Quick check for possible panels:

- exif - vertical
- properties - vertical
- comments/tags - hmm. When keeping in one panel horizontal definitely
  better, but may split them into two?
- BTW - when making comments window separate it would be better horizontal.
  Check kdissert for example. And it allow for bigger preview of
  image... Also it would be possible to keep comments panel open and
  something more technical vertical open too (kdissert once again).
- list of plugins (my idee fixe ;) - vertical

m.

Vim Universal Templates
CLEWN - http://clewn.sf.net