[Digikam-devel] Digikam build problems

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Fri Aug 12 11:24:34 BST 2005

Am Donnerstag 11 August 2005 18:43 schrieb Alex Gontmakher:
> I did an "svn update", and several strange things happened:
>
> 1. It brought me the complete extragear repository, including kimdaba,
> gwenview etc.

If you have a look at
http://www.digikam.org/Digikam-SPIP/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1 ,
the "-N" option in the first command does the magic of _not_ downloading the
whole folder.

(The only thing not explicitly mentioned by these instruction is that the
"libs" directory must be in the same directory level as "graphics", that is
do not place it as a subdirectory of "graphics".)

> 2. It won't build now. When running make, I'm getting the following
> error messages (this is just the beginning, the list is very long...).
> Am I doing something wrong?

Most parts of trunk (but not extragear) is now headed for Qt4/KDE 4.0 with all
consequences. You probably have updated you admin directory. I think it is
best to start with a fresh checkout, following the updated instructions.

Marcel