[Digikam-devel] Digikam build problems

Laurent Rathle lrathle at kde-france.org
Thu Aug 11 18:47:41 BST 2005

Le Jeudi 11 Août 2005 18:43, Alex Gontmakher a écrit :
> I did an "svn update", and several strange things happened:
>
> 1. It brought me the complete extragear repository, including kimdaba,
> gwenview etc.

If you made an update for graphics, i think it's normal that you get
everything inside. You should try "svn up digikam" and "svn up
digikamimageplugins"

> 2. It won't build now. When running make, I'm getting the following
> error messages (this is just the beginning, the list is very long...).
> Am I doing something wrong?

It's possible that svn updated you admin repertory also, and since you
should'nt use "admin" from trunk, but from 3.5 branches, perhaps it's the
cause of the problems. Look at :

http://www.digikam.org/Digikam-SPIP/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=11

for more details on building Digikam and digikamimageplugins from svn.