[Digikam-devel] TagEdit again

Dominik Fritz digikam at dominikfritz.de
Wed Aug 3 17:37:17 BST 2005

Hi Thomas,

Am Mittwoch, 3. August 2005 10:05 schrieb Thomas Mueller:
> Am Montag, 1. August 2005 08:35 schrieb Dominik Fritz:
> > Hi,
> >

> I finally managed to apply and compile your patch, but something is
> strange. First, when i open the advanced-Tag-Field, there are no tags.
> Neither the one i tagged the image with, nor the available tags.
>
> But, autocompletion works fine here.. when i create 5 entries myself, i can
> autocomplete them without strg-t, it happens all by itself.
> When I go to the next image, the tags arent saved, so atm i cant use it at
> all..
> Did i do something wrong?

Actually you should see all tags in the listbox. With the current version of
the patch the autocompletion works without ctrl+t and exactly as I wanted it
to do :)
I attached the modified patch. You can simply apply it by first reverting the
digikam directory and then apply the new patch.

If the listbox is still empty could you please start digikam from a console
and send me the debug output?

What version of digikam are you using? current svn?

Dominik