[Digikam-devel] TagEdit again

Thomas Müller mail at elfstone.de
Fri Aug 5 13:34:56 BST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 3. August 2005 18:37 schrieb Dominik Fritz:
> Hi Thomas,
>

> Actually you should see all tags in the listbox. With the current version
> of the patch the autocompletion works without ctrl+t and exactly as I
> wanted it to do :)

Well, i still dont see any tags at all.

> What version of digikam are you using? current svn?
Since i dont know how to get current svn since the howto on the webpage is
faulty i used the snapshot from yesterday, which is 442788.
What do i have to  do?
I copied the patch to /digikam/digakam, aplied patch -p1 < patch.diff which
reported all files patched. Then i maked and installed it. Do i have to make
any chances to the database myself?

Thomas

--
Wußten Sie schon...
... daß der Auspuff nicht der Ausgang in einem Freudenhaus ist?