[Digikam-devel] TagEdit again

Thomas Mueller lists at elfstone.de
Wed Aug 3 09:05:46 BST 2005

Am Montag, 1. August 2005 08:35 schrieb Dominik Fritz:
> Hi,
>
>> As a workaround I currently use CTRL+T to get an auto completion on
> substrings. Even with this little discomfort it's quite easy to quickly tag
> a bunch of images with different tags. You just type some characters of the
> desired tag, hit ctrl+T, select the tag and hit enter. To navigate to the
> next or previous image you can use PgUp and PgDn. Therefore it is possible
> to do all this tagging only with the keyboard.

I finally managed to apply and compile your patch, but something is strange.
First, when i open the advanced-Tag-Field, there are no tags. Neither the one
i tagged the image with, nor the available tags.

But, autocompletion works fine here.. when i create 5 entries myself, i can
autocomplete them without strg-t, it happens all by itself.
When I go to the next image, the tags arent saved, so atm i cant use it at
all..
Did i do something wrong?