review questions

Roger Pixley skreech2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 22:02:52 UTC 2012

On the road so cannot give more of an in depth answer to some questions but
just wanted to welcome you and add a +1 on the save button addition. If you
would like to add that please go ahead. If no one responds once i'm more
settled I'll send another mail. Welcome to the commit digest crew again :-)