review questions

Jürgen Appel jeeemeeel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 00:21:49 UTC 2012

2012/11/7 Roger Pixley <skreech2 at gmail.com>

> On the road so cannot give more of an in depth answer to some questions
> but just wanted to welcome you and add a +1 on the save button addition. If
> you would like to add that please go ahead. If no one responds once i'm
> more settled I'll send another mail. Welcome to the commit digest crew
> again :-)

2012/11/7 Marta Rybczynska <kde-i18n at rybczynska.net>
Welcome Jürgen!

Thank you both, i was hoping you were going to say that!

> > For some reason I d like to add to the guide¹ that after reviewing the
> > commits, the reviewer is encouraged to hit the "save" button located in
the
> > lower right corner. I know it s not really a guideline, but it might
help
> > just in case "someone" fails to remark that button..

> Good idea. Hint: it's a wiki.

I was hoping you were going to say that too. Changes commited.

Also Marta thank you for the greater intro, I ll definately look into the
video at http://akademy.kde.org/program
and add what I find to the wiki when I find the time.

cheers,

Jürgen.
<http://akademy.kde.org/program>