commit digest for 10 July done

Alexander van Loon a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Tue Jul 12 15:24:13 CEST 2011

Hello,

Today I practically finished the Commit-Digest for 10 July. I wrote quite an elaborate synopsis and also managed to add a
feature for this week. Can anyone please check it for any mistakes?

Also, while working with Enzyme I encountered some (recurring) problems:

* One stubborn commit regarding the move to KMessageWidget of rekonq refused to be saved no matter what. After logging
in later yesterday or today I noticed the commit was gone, so possibly someone else did manage to save (include) it?
* As I was close to clearing the backlog of commits to review today, I noticed commits from 2010 in the review queue.
* As I'm writing the synopsis for this week's Digest the 'Add Links' button does absolutely nothing. If anyone does have this
working, could that person please add the project links?
* Generating the statistics seems to hang at 'Getting revision data...', or it's simply slow?

The first two issues I already communicated to Danny directly, but I thought I'd also mention them here for completeness, so
others might know if they encounter these problems too.

I also got plenty of ideas for features as I read through the commits in this issue, I'll add them to the features section. Also
note that I will be away on a city trip to London from 14 to 17 July, so I won't have time for the Commit Digest then.

Greetings,
Alexander