feature on KOffice Essen branch added to digest, data loss bug in Features section

Alexander van Loon a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Tue Jan 18 12:15:17 CET 2011

I’ve tried editing the test item too, and haven’t seen data loss so far. Perhaps the bug was somehow restricted to the
KOffice Essen idea. I’ll continue using the Features section as normal, while keeping backups in case the bug appears
again, and will report it if it does.

On Monday 17 January 2011 23:34:42 Danny Allen wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
> I've just tried to reproduce this and couldn't (see the TEST item in Features).
> I even made the browser terminate my login session before I pressed Save - this just shows an error dialog box. If it
shows the green tick next to the button, it should have worked.

> Can you try editing the TEST item and see if you still get the same issue?
>
> I'll proofread the feature you posted so we can get this next issue out.
>
> Danny

Essen
> branch and added his text to the idea so others could proof read and possibly correct it. I saved my changes to the idea,
but
> a moment later after navigating away and back to the Features section (or after logging out and in again, not sure) the
> content of the idea was erased again. Fortunately I only had to make trivial changes to Boudewijn’s text, but I hope
Danny