feature on KOffice Essen branch added to digest, data loss bug in Features section

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Tue Jan 18 00:34:42 CET 2011

Hi Alexander,
I've just tried to reproduce this and couldn't (see the TEST item in Features).
I even made the browser terminate my login session before I pressed Save - this just shows an error dialog box. If it shows the green tick next to the button, it should have worked.

Can you try editing the TEST item and see if you still get the same issue?

I'll proofread the feature you posted so we can get this next issue out.

Danny