Issue 162 published

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Tue Jan 18 01:12:04 CET 2011

Hi editors!
I have just tweaked Issue 162 and published it - I didn't have to do much work at all really, so great job everyone!

http://commit-digest.org/issues/2010-12-19/

Here is another list of editing things that are probably only obvious to me:

* In the synopsis, most important items go first, moves/deletions/tagging/releases/miscellaneous at bottom. Also, try and group items where they make sense (eg. mentions of KOffice stuff can be followed by Calligra / Skrooge / etc items)

* In the introduction line to feature articles:
 - The first mention of a program should be hyperlinked to the project site (eg. <a href="http://koffice.org/">KOffice</a>)
 - End with :

* In any mentions, always either KDE Commit-Digest, Commit-Digest, or Digest (note the capitalisation and hyphenation)

Keep up the great work,
Danny