git and commit path sorting was: commit path sorting for Git and guidelines

Alexander van Loon a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Sun Jan 16 16:47:46 CET 2011

I’ve tried testing it (one commit of Calligra and one commit of KDevelop are currently waiting for classification) but just
including the project name with a forward slash doesn’t seem to work, not for KDevelop either. The entry for Cirkuit was to
figure out if automatic sorting worked for Git too, it didn’t work either so I removed that, but in principle it would be useful
because that project also gets frequent commits and falls in the Office category.