99 commits bug Re: commit path sorting for Git and guidelines

Marco Krohn marco.krohn at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 16 15:54:51 CET 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Alexander van Loon
<a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl> wrote:

> I’m always using Chromium to access Enzyme, because rekonq doesn’t work (well). Is that rekonq’s fault or Enzyme’s fault?
> And I still encounter the 99 commits saved bug often, because the first commit often refuses to save. Do others still
> encounter this bug as well?

I am using Chromium as well and I can confirm the bug that the first
commit often (always?) refuses to save (IIRC I also tested firefox,
thus I do not think that this is related to Chromium). I also
encounter the bug, that after some reviewing the number of commits
available for review shrinks to a few and finally stops completely. Is
this what you are referring to the 99 commits bug?

Best regards,
 Marco