git and commit path sorting was: commit path sorting for Git and guidelines

Marco Krohn marco.krohn at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 16 15:51:54 CET 2011

Hi all,

I am splitting my answer in three different emails (and change the
subject accordingly) to not mix too many things...

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Alexander van Loon
<a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl> wrote:
> With the import of commits from Git going again, automatic commit path sorting doesn’t seem to be working for Git? Is it not
> implemented yet?

I did not look at the Enzyme source code, but my impression is that
commit path sorting does work. However, "tools/configuration/commit
path sorting" does not include rules for e.g.,
"Calligra/words-change_tracking-ganeshp". My understanding is that if
we add "Calligra/ => Office" to the configuration the classification
will work--I have added this filter for now.

BTW: there is also a filter for "cirkuit.git ==> Office" - is that one
really useful?

Have a nice day,
  Marco