99 commits bug Re: commit path sorting for Git and guidelines

Alexander van Loon a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Sun Jan 16 16:50:56 CET 2011

On Sunday 16 January 2011 15:54:51 Marco Krohn wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Alexander van Loon
> <a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl> wrote:
>
> > I’m always using Chromium to access Enzyme, because rekonq doesn’t work (well). Is that rekonq’s fault or Enzyme’s
fault?
> > And I still encounter the 99 commits saved bug often, because the first commit often refuses to save. Do others still
> > encounter this bug as well?
>
> I am using Chromium as well and I can confirm the bug that the first
> commit often (always?) refuses to save (IIRC I also tested firefox,
> thus I do not think that this is related to Chromium). I also
> encounter the bug, that after some reviewing the number of commits
> available for review shrinks to a few and finally stops completely. Is
> this what you are referring to the 99 commits bug?
>

> Best regards,
>  Marco

Only the first commit not saving is what I meant with the 99 commits bug. I haven’t encountered the bug when you are no
longer fed with new commits when you’re reviewing, but I might have seen it over a month ago. If it’s still present I should
have encountered it because I’ve been reviewing hundreds of commits recently, but I didn’t. I might have encountered it in a
grey past though.