Pump.io support in Choqok

Mehrdad Momeny mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 09:48:14 UTC 2014

So, I think it's fine to merge the code into master branch.
Just please don't go anywhere and keep your new born kid updated and
improved.

I'm looking forward to more tests and fixes here and other places. then we
can think of a release later in Jan or beginning of Feb. :)
May 2014 brings more love to Choqok.

Regards,
Mehrdad