THANK YOU!

tek at castyour.net tek at castyour.net
Wed Jan 8 23:00:12 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

Just wanted to thank you for the awesome pump.io support added to
Choqok.  Now I can get back to microblogging everthing to both twitter
and the freeverse!

One think I noticed though was that Choqok was not succeeding at pulling
in identi.ca / pump.io posts after authorization until I restarted
Choqok once.  The timelines just stayed empty when refreshed.  Once I
restarted Choqok, everything worked great suddenly.  Could it be that
some auth variable or view datasource isn't getting setup properly until
the next restart?

Thanks again,

Ryan