Suggestions on Adding the Retweet Count and the Favorite Count of a Tweet.

Ahmed Ibrahim Khalil ahmedibrahimkhali at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 10:00:14 UTC 2013

Hi Mehrdad,
I didn't test it, because when I test via a browser it gives an error that
Daniel Kreuter has spoken about (although I am authorized and authenticated
on the browser)
{"errors":[{"message":"Could not authenticate you","code":32}]}

So I've been waiting for your confirmation first to start doing a Proof of
Concept first.

And about the bug that you expects, I've seen a famous client( HootSuite )
doing the same where it doesn't update the retweet count after creating the
post widget and also doesn't tell the favorite count, I guess that is
because no official way to retrieve it.

Finally, What do I think ? IMHO adding just the retweet count as a plugin
will be sufficient.

If there are other things to implement please tell where I can find the
requested features.

Cheers