Suggestions on Adding the Retweet Count and the Favorite Count of a Tweet.

Mehrdad Momeny mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 09:35:54 UTC 2013

Hi Ahmed,
Did you test if this works? because some comments (under mentioned link)
said that it doesn't and twitter blocked it.

BTW, Obviously it's not a wise decision to rely on an undocumented API,
which could be blocked or changed without notice. But I have no problem if
you implement it as a plugin.

Hmm, I'm thinking on this scenario: user updates his timelines, and there's
some new tweets which doesn't have any retweet/favorite ATM. but later
he/she may check and see on twitter web there's some retweets, but here,
none! and he will fill a bug! and at the end, it's not a good thing to call
this api on a regular bases for all of posts (which can be over 1000) and
increase cpu/bandwidth usage.

So, At last, I prefer not to having this whole thing in Choqok. it's easier
and more clear. :D
what do you think?
And there's of course other things to implement for Choqok.

Regards,
Mehrdad