Proposed release calendar

Pierre pinaraf at pinaraf.info
Sun Mar 21 21:42:09 GMT 2021

Hi everyone

I was looking at our current changelog in master, and while we don't have much
to show regarding new features, several stability fixes were added, and the Qt
5.15 compatibility may come in handy for distributors.
Since I don't know of any release calendar/planning, I would like to suggest
the following approximate calendar :
- end of month : 3.3 alpha 1, targeting 3.3 stable in the following months
- end of 2021 : 3.4, switch dependencies to Qt 5.15 / KF 5.80, aka big-jump-
proofness

From a feature point of view, I have no plan, but I guess moving to Qt 5.15
won't take that much time so there will be some things to show…

Is this ok for everybody?

Regards

 Pierre