No subject

Sun Feb 28 17:15:42 GMT 2021

est coverage of the software particularly for the applications currently:  =
Words, Stage and Tables as these applications are important in our investig=
ation of making Mobile Office Viewer(FreOffice) usable for real end users. =
As a practice in general it would be good if we agree some fundamental unit=
 test policy in each application.

Do we have a general understanding on what is the target which is good from=
 your perspective. I think it would be good if the code coverage is atleast=
 close to 80% ?=20

Is there a way to see the code coverage break down per application level

regards, Suresh Chande