No subject

Sun Feb 28 17:15:42 GMT 2021

- So delete changes are not inserted into the document before a save
and hence all the test failures.

So, for change tracking to be restored, the functionality that is
available in saveOdf of KoTextShapeData ( i.e. inserting delete
changes before a save and removing them after a save) should be moved
to the appropriate place in the new design.

Also, if the above analysis is correct, the right people to fix this
issue really fast are the developers working on the textlayout
library. I do not know anything about the new design to be able to fix
this problem in a short time.

Thanks,
Ganesh