T12815: Create Calligra Framework by separating out applications and libraries

Jaime Torres Amate noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 14 17:04:19 GMT 2020

jtamate added a comment.

  As I have some free time due to the virus and I'm trying to get up to date.

  In the SQL word there is the notion of tables, queries and views, where a view can show de values of several tables (combined, filtered or raw).

  Do you know if there is something similar for the SCM world? If it exists, there could be several repositories splitted in tiny pieces and also global views composed of several of them (or pieces of several of them).

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T12815