T12815: Create Calligra Framework by separating out applications and libraries

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 14 12:39:38 GMT 2020

rjvbb added a comment.

  >   As an aside, I think splitting up kdepim into so many repositories was a huge mistake.

  Ah yes, that was definitely one of the reasons why I never updated my kdepim4 packaging. That said, I also appreciate the fact that the few apps I use that depend on kdepim features now require only to maintain packaging for smallish libraries (that often also don't evolve that quickly).

  But somehow I doubt that latter argument can be transferred to Calligra's libraries...

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T12815