T12815: Create Calligra Framework by separating out applications and libraries

Boudewijn Rempt noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 14 10:10:06 GMT 2020

rempt added a comment.

  In T12815#223424 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T12815#223424>, @anthonyfieroni wrote:

  > @leinir Or you want Krita to returns back to Calligra framework?

  That's not going to happen... We're happy hacking out all the flexibility from the libraries that was only needed to support so many different applications.

  As an aside, I think splitting up kdepim into so many repositories was a huge mistake. Listening to David Faure at the onboarding sprint only confirmed that opinion. Having to work on half a dozen repos to add a single feature to kmail sounds like hell to me. I think it would be a mistake for Calligra, too, but don't pay attention to me :-)

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T12815