D19216: Karbon: Enable multi page capability

Anthony Fieroni noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 22 14:53:04 GMT 2019

anthonyfieroni added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> KarbonDocument.h:100-109
> +    // TODO: Start using or remove
>      /// Returns the documents data centers
>      QMap<QString, KoDataCenterBase*> dataCenterMap() const;
>
> +    // TODO: Start using or remove
>      /// Sets the data centers to be used by this document
>      void useExternalDataCenterMap(const QMap<QString, KoDataCenterBase*> &dataCenters);

If they not used i.e. data is not used at all we can remove them, since they never have reason to be used we can safety remove.

> KarbonView.cpp:886-887
> +    kopaCanvas()->canvasController()->zoomTo(viewRect.translated(kopaCanvas()->documentOrigin()));
> +//     QPointF newCenter = kopaCanvas()->documentOrigin() + zoomHandler->documentToView(bbox.center());
> +//     kopaCanvas()->setPreferredCenter(newCenter.toPoint());
>  }

Why we comment, below as well?

> KarbonView.cpp:1100
> +        bool show = true;
> +        if (mainWindow()) {
> +            KSharedConfigPtr config = KSharedConfig::openConfig();

Why we check for the main window?

> KarbonView.cpp:1102
> +            KSharedConfigPtr config = KSharedConfig::openConfig();
> +            if (config->hasGroup("Interface")) {
> +                KConfigGroup interfaceGroup = config->group( "Interface" );

You can not check it, i think. Group will be empty if not present then readEntry fill return false.

> danders wrote in KarbonConfigInterfacePage.cpp:73-90
> Recent file & docker font:
> Why does karbon need these, none of the other apps have it.
> Personally I would remove it, alternativly implent for all apps.
> Canvas color:
> I don't quite see what it is for. You can set a background color for the canvas but it is only for the views, it is not printed.
> Also, if you have multiple views, it sets it in all views.

We can remove "number of recent files" since other apps does not have it. but for other 2 i don't see why we remove them, someone can found useful (somehow). About me, i want them back, recent file complete remove not commented.

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19216