D19216: Karbon: Enable multi page capability

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 22 15:30:48 GMT 2019

rjvbb added a comment.

  > Canvas color:
  > I don't quite see what it is for. You can set a background color for the canvas but it is only for the views, it is not printed.

  A custom canvas colour feature doesn't strike me as odd, nor that it isn't printed (printing it WITHOUT setting a dedicated option would seem wrong to me).

  What about when you use an inversed theme, isn't a custom canvas colour required then if you want to see your black line art on a light (white) canvas?

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19216