D19216: Karbon: Enable multi page capability

Dag Andersen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 22 14:18:09 GMT 2019

danders added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> anthonyfieroni wrote in KarbonConfigInterfacePage.cpp:73-90
> I want to discuss comments in the review, i don't want to have in. why we remove this?

Recent file & docker font:
Why does karbon need these, none of the other apps have it.
Personally I would remove it, alternativly implent for all apps.
Canvas color:
I don't quite see what it is for. You can set a background color for the canvas but it is only for the views, it is not printed.
Also, if you have multiple views, it sets it in all views.

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19216