Removing Braindump, Calligra Active, MPP import filter on Sep. 2nd

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Aug 30 20:45:43 BST 2015

Am Sonntag, 30. August 2015, 20:42:42 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> How about a blog entry and sending the info to more kde mailing lists?

Which would be a good idea. We should have even done that at the beginning of
the port. And then see if someone shows up in all the weeks till now.
/me jumps into time machine...
*puff*smell of onions*piff*
/me returns

Et voila;
https://frinring.wordpress.com/2015/04/17/like-braindump-adopt-it-for-the-qt5kf5-port/
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/calligra-devel/2015-April/013668.html

Hm, seems noone showed up in all the weeks till now.

WRT Calligra Active, PlasmaActive with the old architecture is dead. No idea
what architecture there is with PlasmaMobile, if there already is one. But I
assume anything Calligra Plasma Mobile should rather get a fresh restart.

And as much as I almost would use Braindump myself, with no developers caring
for it it is just a millstone for those trying to drive the Calligra libs
forward.

So moving it out of the working branch seems the obvious solution.

Cheers
Friedrich